Topic: Rapid eLearning workshop
Faciliators: Linda Mkhize, Fundani and Lulama Siyotywa , Centre for eLearning
Date: Thursday, 17 May 2012, 14.00-16.00
Venue: B109 in Science Building, Bellville
Working with MS PowerPoint as the integrative tool, this workshop aims to empower lecturers to design and develop more engaging learning materials without any programming, graphical design or other multi‑media authoring skills.
We will combine text, graphics, audio and video by using the following Rapid e‑Learning tools:
- PowerPoint audio and video functionalities
- Format Factory
- Publishing tools (LMS and Web)
By the end of the workshop participant will:
- Understand the basics of audio and video and how it can be incorporated into a presentation or course content.
- Have seen rapid e‑Learning in action
- Have had hands-on interaction with the freely available Rapid e‑Learning tools
- Have learnt how to publish PowerPoint presentations on the web and as well as on the LMS.
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following tools are free and readily available to download and use: